Sunday, July 25, 2010

debt reduction

This morning, i came across this dude that was pitching financial advice. He said something that i really haven't heard before. "Sell your belongings to get out of debt." some of you may be laughing at me right now, but I've never heard or thought of this concept. It's so simple!
I gave it a few minutes to sink in, took inventory of everything that can be sold on craigslist, and found out that there is a lot of money to be made here! Right under my nose I've got $6000 worth of shit, that's been stinking up my savings-to-debt ratio. I just put my bike up for sale and am about to put up a lot more.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your blogging! It's a lot of fun and good place to let yourself shine, or hide in the weeds, whatever trips your trigger.
    Speaking of selling your things, we recently had a garage sale and made over $500 bucks. Not too shabby seeing how we didn't sell any really big items.
    P.S. This is Cheryl ~ your Dad's cousin! Hop over and check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete